Thursday, May 25, 2006

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR!!!!

Hard to believe 12 months have gone by. Feels like 12 minutes ..... (all together now) UNDERWATER!! Weeeeeeeeeee. I'm allowed to use that joke once a year. Wow that felt good.

Anywho. I asked Jessa what she wanted to do on her birthday, and decided to put a short photo montage up of what went down.

"First, I want to hang out in my underwear and eat breakfast. Like Daddy does."



"Then I want to cruise around in my new car and look super cool. Like Daddy does."



"Next, I'd like to dive into some dessert. Like Daddy does."



"And finally, I want to play dress up and prance around the house with Mommy's purse. Like DaXXX XXXX." (Sorry, I couldn't quite understand what she said there at the end.)

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Happy first birthday, Jessa! We celebrated Peter' 4th over the weekend, with BBQ tri-tip, ribs, and Karl Strauss. It doesn't get much better than that!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger koalani said...

Happy Birthday Jessa!

She is looking great.

Hope all is well brah!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home