Friday, July 01, 2005

On Wednesday, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 20th Birthday. Grandma Pat drove up to babysit for the first time, while Auntie Kelsey and Cousin Emilio drove down from LA to lend a hand and offer their condolences regarding my milestone.

Stefanie and I were joined by a few close friends and family for a nice evening out, and a short baby break. 10 years ago, this group would have been dancing on the tables (which is tough on the feet at Benihana) and throwing back tequila shots. Unfortunately, we're now sneaking in for the early bird special and our night caps consist of prune juice with the occasional TUMS chaser.

Everything went smoothly, and we arrived home to find our little Princess wrapped up snugly in one of her favorite new blankets. This particular one was hand made by our good friend Joanna (soon to be Mrs. Seth Shaw). We couldn't resist snapping a picture and sharing it. Considering the refreshments that were served at dinner, I'm surprised it's in focus.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gramma Pat says "Glad to be here, happy to serve!" When I hear the call to arms (holding Jessa in them, that is) I am ready to answer! I love that little sweetie pie! OXOXOX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home